The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day conference is to bring together cross-industry Fintech and Blockchain sector leaders to discuss current and future developments that address the key trends and challenges in each realm with the focus being Fintech, in conjunction with Blockchain as a practical tool for financial optimization.
Points of Discussion
- From Cryptography to Distributed Ledgers
- Maintaining Productivity and Profitability with FinTech
- Master Data Harmonisation and FinTech’s impacts on Customer Service
- Private and Public Funding with Asset Investments
- FinTech for Innovation and Partnerships
- FinTech: Transforming Industries
- Digitalisation, Working Capital & Governance
- Integrated Financial Planning with FinTech, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Automation
- FinTech and RegTech Standardisation: Regulatory Monitoring, Reporting and Compliance
- CapEx Management to Agile
- Cloud Agility
- FinTech, Blockchain and the Future
- Budgeting, Reporting and Consolidation
- Financial Risk Management
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
Major developments within the technological field has resulted in the complete transformation of our everyday tasks and activities – from how things are being purchased, to how we interact with others and socialise – and with this, the realisation that the financial services industry is also in dire need of reinvention. Consequently, by combining technology and big data for financial purposes, means that companies are able to harness and analyse information in a whole new way; which, in turn, denotes that the financial playing field is progressively being equalised and enhanced by FinTech.
At this summit, we will explore various innovations within FinTech, ideas to transform the way in which daily business is being conducted and discuss the challenges various corporations and institutions are facing in their day-to-day financial transactions, as well as how these can be overcome. The aim of this summit is to explore not only how Fintech can and should be regulated, but also how technologies such as Blockchain, Ethereum, and Distributed Ledgers can be utilised for greater efficiency; how A.I., machine learning and predictive behavioural technology can assist in taking the guesswork and habit out of financial decisions; how automated customer service technology can be adapted to assist with basic tasks as well as keeping staffing costs low; and also, how technology can be leveraged in the fight against fraud.
Join us at the Unleashing Innovation in FinTech summit in October this year, for strategic and solution-oriented discussions. Register now to secure your seat to hear first-hand from leaders who are shaping the future of the industry!
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge in two intensive days.
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges and lessons learned for current and planned projects.
- Networking and interactive sessions – engage with other executives and build new relationships in our breakout, networking and unconference sessions.
- Collaborate – develop solutions to commonly-faced problems and issues.
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based information to help you stay ahead of the curve
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 100 like-minded cross-industry leaders at Unleashing Innovation in Fintech during two intensive days, taking advantage of the formal and informal networking, discussion and problem-solving opportunities. Whether you’re a CFO that is keen to gain deeper insights that you can implement as a thought leader in your industry or a member of upper management with a company in the early stages of Fintech or Blockchain initiatives you’ll find the insights, peers and strategic partners you’re seeking. When you attend, you’ll connect with a cross-industry community focused on finding solutions to the next big challenges in Fintech.