The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry fintech leaders to share information on the latest trends and strategies relating to creating an ecosystem and culture of fintech within an organization. As well as key trends for 2019, we will discuss success stories in areas such as business development, strategy, marketing, product and R&D. Come home with practical ideas on how to excel the fintech engine within any organization.
Points of Discussion
Not-so-Fake News: how to create a culture of brand ambassadors who are ready to share their story in both good and bad times.
Think Global, Act Local: how do we create a company culture with remote & non-desk workers. Communicating during times of Change.
Video, infographics & push notifications: what tactics do we need to engage with an audience used to a daily flood of digital impressions?
The importance of a digital strategy to ensure both business objectives & staff needs are being met.
Digital Channels Framework: what channels are being used by your employers and what function do they serve.
Employee Apps: how to make an app work with your existing company intranet.
A Mobile Generation: should mobile be the principal channel for internal communications?
Company Culture: how to create relevant and authentic communications that interest employees.
Millennials Retention: by 2025 millennials will make up 75% of the workforce, with 50% agreeing they would take a pay cut to work at a company that aligns with their values, are your communications fit for purpose?
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
In 2018, both the way we work and the way we communicate has changed, so why are so many companies still using outdated and underused platforms to communicate with their workforce? Email and the phone are out, and the digital workspace is in!
Through our mobile phones, laptops, tv’s and advertisements, it is estimated that the average person reads over 100,000 words a day. In a world where we are being flooded with information, how can you ensure effective and engaging communications with your employees?
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet world communication leaders – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success.
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days.
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects.
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions.
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business.
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working in communications. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.